Friday, January 9, 2015

Top 5 Ways to Recover from Finals week



1.      SLEEP. If your anything like me sleep was not a priority during the days surrounding finals as I was cramming and reading everything related to the classes I was taking. For the first day after finals, don’t even get out of bed till the morning has passed and its lunch time.
2.      Nutrients. During finals week I was eating anything that was close at hand and cheap, that meant I subsisted on packaged and fast food for around 10 days. Let you body recover by giving it some real food that actually hasn’t been processed.
3.      Have Fun. Doing what you like and “letting your hair down” is completely underrated and actually should be included in a minimal way during finals. I didn’t have any fun during finals so it was time to live it up as soon as I worked up enough energy to charge into the weekend.
4.      Forget about school. The thought of school brings back anxiety and stress for many students (myself included) so do your best to cut ties with your educational institution until a couple days before classes start.
5.      Family Time. Depending on your family situation, spending time with relatives can be enjoyable or a complete headache. Regardless being with those who love and support you is a valuable time in ones life as those we love most sometimes get minimal priority once it’s time to hit the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment