Thursday, January 8, 2015
Top Five 1L mistakes:
1. Having a life outside of law school.
Do you still have a life outside of law school? You might think you do, but in fact you don’t.
2. Reading
This is the reason you don’t have a life outside of law school. Unfortunately, in the long run, those hours and hours you spent writing briefs for class are only helpful on the two times you get called on. Rough. Not to mention, you’ll only get called on the two times first semester that you didn’t read. Double trouble.
3. Going to law school
Wait… what? This post got negative real quick.
4. Dating
I know you met your dream girl/boy, very cool. But when he/she decides that it just isn’t working (which will be the night before your contracts final) you’ll be left with a broken heart and broken grades (wow, I am terrible at this).
5. Attending a law school other than Pepperdine
Trying to save this post on the last one here. Luckily for us, Pepperdine is one of the most amazing places on earth (both in regards to the beauty of the campus and quality of the people) so cheer up b/c I hear 2L isn’t so bad and unless facebook is a required 3L course I’m pretty sure the 3Ls in the atrium aren’t doing much of anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment